Wands are used in magic for focusing intention, concentrating your magic, and amplifying your spells.
Order this spell kit and you’ll not only get everything you need to make your own apple wood wand, but you’ll be able to join me for a live Zoom hands-on workshop (or watch the recording after) where I will guide you through the process. I will also teach you the many ways we can work with wands for spell work.
The Full Moon is a powerful portal of magic and transformation. Each Full Moon throughout the year is in a different sign, so each Full Moon we have a potent timing for exceptional spell work. This is ancient magic meant to bring powerful and positive changes into your life.
No prior experience is required, however, a basic understanding of magical principles will be helpful. People of all spiritual paths are welcome.
Order the July Aquarius Full Moon Fae Wand Spell Kit and Workshop and you’ll get:
- A Spell Kit that includes
- A branch from my sacred fae apple tree
- Sandpaper for smoothing the wood
- A pot of pure beeswax wood polish
- Access to the Live Zoom Full Moon Workshop with Madame Pamita on July 31
- Recording of the Full Moon Workshop to watch later or to download and keep forever
- Lifetime access to the Full Moon and New Moon Spell Group – and online forum where you can share your spells with a supportive group of magical practitioners
Please bring these items to the workshop:
- Spell Kit
- Sharp pen knife or wood carving knife
With these gathered, you’ll have everything that you need to make a beautifully empowered Fae Wand.
- Orders for the Full Moon Spell Kit and Workshop open at 12 Noon July 11
- Doors close at 12 Midnight July 17.
- Workshop is on July 31 at 6PM PT/7PM MT/8PM CT/9PM ET
- The Full Moon is on August 1 at 11:31am PT/12:31pm MT/1:31pm CT/2:31pm ET
- The entire Full Moon Phase is July 29-August 4
Can’t make the class? No problem! All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop after it is complete.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email with directions and a link to register for the workshop. Please check your spam folder too, just in case. If you don’t get the email, please reach out to us at email@example.com.