The Goddess of Willendorf, sometimes called the Venus of Willendorf, is a statuette that was made 27,000 to 30,000 years ago. Many believe that the statue was used for worship of feminine power, for fertility rites or for planting seed. Use this candle in spells to increase female power, for fertility and growth or for increasing abundance.
Use these 100% beeswax candles in spells for power, growth or prosperity.
Use the candle color that aligns with your spell’s intention:
- Red for passionate love
- Pink for romance or friendship
- Black for banishing or protection
- Green for fertility or prosperity
- Blue for tranquility or reconciliation
- Purple for power and mastery
- Yellow for fame, success or happiness
- Orange for opening up opportunities
- Brown for legal matters or fidelity
- White for blessing or any other purpose.
Ways to use this candle:
- Dress the candle with Queen Elizabeth oil, and then sprinkle with Queen Elizabeth powder before lighting for your feminine power intention.
- Dress with Bountiful Blessings oil and Grand Success sachet for fertility.
- Dress with Abundant Prosperity oil and sprinkle with Alfalfa for a prosperity spell.
For more information on how to cast a spell with a candle, check out our free How to Do a Candle Spell: Candle How To Guide
And for detailed information on candle magic, check out The Book of Candle Magic.
Candle measures 5.5” tall
Burn time: 36 hours
100% pure beeswax
Cotton wick – lead-free
Lovingly witchcrafted at the Parlour of Wonders in Los Angeles, California