Lucky Horseshoe Candles are used for spells where you want to combine luck and power. Many people use this candle for luck with games of chance (particularly with horseracing), competitive situations where they must be the winner, or even with improving their odds at attracting love, money, or opportunity. The magic symbol of the horse can also be used in spells to bring in confidence, courage, and self-empowerment. There are some who use horse candles in spells for virility, sexual stamina, and satisfying sexual encounters.
These candles are 100% pure beeswax with no fragrances, essential oils or herbs added.
Beeswax candles are the finest of magical tools. While the superior burn of beeswax is useful for any type of work, the honey-imbued wax is especially perfect for sweetening up a situation. These artisanal beeswax figural candles are individually handcrafted at the Parlour of Wonders.
Use the candle color that aligns with your spell’s intention:
- Red for luck or power in a passionate love
- Pink for luck or power in a romance or friendship
- Black for luck or power in banishing or protection
- Green for luck or power in fertility or prosperity
- Blue for luck or power in tranquility or reconciliation
- Purple for luck in power and mastery
- Yellow for luck or power in fame, success or happiness
- Orange for luck or power in opening up opportunities
- Brown for luck or power in legal matters or fidelity
- White for luck or power in blessings or any other purpose.
A simple, but very effective, candle spell using a figural candle is to scratch your wish on the horseshoe using a knife or nail. Apply an appropriate dressing oil (such as Good Luck oil) for your intention in an upward motion to the candle speaking your wish as you do. Place the candle on a tray or dish and then light the candle to send off your intention.
For more information on how to cast a spell with a candle, check out our free How to Do a Candle Spell: Candle How To Guide
And for detailed information on candle magic, check out The Book of Candle Magic.
Candle measures 4” tall
Burn time: 24 hours
100% pure beeswax
Cotton wick – lead-free
Lovingly witchcrafted at the Parlour of Wonders in Los Angeles, California
There are no reviews yet.