Devil candles are used in spells to banish negative energy or to “bedevil” someone into better behavior. This candle is perfect for spells where you need someone to shape up or when you’d like to call in help in beating the odds.
The nature of these impish spirits is that they can be asked for assistance when relying on someone “doing the right thing” just won’t work. Wild folk spirits such as Krampus and horned gods such as Pan or Cernnunos represent the kind of tricksters who can be invoked for spells to get people to behave better. Krampus, for example, is the sidekick of St. Nicholas. In Austria, when St. Nicholas makes his rounds, he rewards the good children and calls on Krampus to punish the children who have been naughty.
Use these 100% beeswax candles in spells to invoke the help of a trickster spirit.
Use the candle color that aligns with your spell’s intention:
- Red for passionate love
- Pink for romance or friendship
- Black for banishing or protection
- Green for fertility or prosperity
- Blue for tranquility or reconciliation
- Purple for power and mastery
- Yellow for fame, success or happiness
- Orange for opening up opportunities
- Brown for legal matters or fidelity
- White for blessing or any other purpose.
Ways to use this candle:
- Dress a red candle with True Love Oil to incite lust in someone.
- Dress a purple candle with Absolute Power Oil and surround with Bay Leaves to end up on top.
- Dress a green candle with Magnetic Attraction Oil to get someone to pay back a loan.
- Dress a yellow candle with Good Luck Oil to bring greater luck in risky situations.
For more information on how to cast a spell with a candle, check out our free How to Do a Candle Spell: Candle How To Guide
And for detailed information on candle magic, check out The Book of Candle Magic.
Candle measures 5” tall
Burn time: 18 hours
100% pure beeswax
Cotton wick – lead-free
Lovingly witchcrafted at the Parlour of Wonders in Los Angeles, California