Cat’s Eye Shells are used to protect you or your property from jealous people, keep gossipers from seeing and reporting on you and to keep a watch over you so that you are safe. There are many types of spells that you can use them in! Placing some on the plate with a candle spell and then keeping the shell after the spell completes is a really wonderful way to keep the protective energy of a that spell going for years to come.
Here are just a few suggested magical uses for Cat’s Eye Shells:
- Place one Cat’s Eye Shell in each corner of a room or property to keep watch over you and your belongings.
- Keep a Cat’s Eye Shell in your car to protect you on the road.
- Glue a Cat’s Eye Shell over each door of your home to keep out intruders and enemies posing as friends.
- Carry a Cat’s Eye Shell in a red flannel mojo bag along with a pinch of Angelica and 7 Grains of Paradise for a powerful and peaceful protection mojo.
- Place three Cat’s Eye Shells and three small white beeswax tapers around a Powerful Protection candle to amplify the protective power.
For in-depth information on how to use this and other herbs and roots magically, I recommend Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs, both of which can be found in our Books section. You can also find a list of magical shells in Baba Yaga’s Book of Witchcraft by Madame Pamita! You can get signed copies of Baba Yaga’s Book of Witchcraft here at Parlour of Wonders!
Want some more Evil Eye protection tips? Check out this video on my YouTube page!