Potions are drinkable herb infusions that you can make for yourself or serve to someone else. If you are finding that you are not being treated with the respect, dignity, and appreciation that you deserve, it may be time to do some magic! The herbs of this Empowerment Potion are traditionally used in spells for both self-esteem and to get others to treat you with the respect that you deserve.
This potion spell kit is available in easy-to-use pre-measured sachets.
How to use Empowerment Potion:
- Drink it yourself to bring more respect and self-confidence
- Serve it to someone else who is struggling with esteem issues
- Create Empowerment Potion Tea Party where you and your loved ones drink Empowerment potion together
- Empowerment potion can also be used as a sprinkle or spray to bring an aura of respect to your home or workplace
- Simply add the unsweetened potion to a spray bottle and spray in the air around you (avoid light colored walls, floors, or cloth that may stain)
- The potion infusion can also be added to bathwater to make a powerful Empowerment bath.
- Dry loose leaf herbs may also be sprinkled around candle spells for Empowerment.
Alternatively, you may add one sachet or one teaspoon of the loose leaf blend in an infuser to a bottle of wine or spirits and leave it to steep overnight to infuse it with empowerment magic
This caffeine-free potion is a mild-bodied tea with a hint of ginger, along with a mild minty flavor and aroma from the lemon balm, and a slightly fruity and bright flavor from the elderberries. Make this tasty and fruity potion a regular tea for your daily intentions of empowerment. This potion is made up of a wonderful combination of healthful herbs and spices that can also help promote health and well-being.
Sampson Snake Root (echinacea purpurea) is used in spells for strengthening and empowerment
Lemon Balm is used in spells for success
Olive leaf is used magically for protection and luck
Elderberry is used in spells for blessings
Elderflower is used in spells of protection
Lemon peel is used in spells for purification
Ginger is magically used to bring success
Goldenseal is used to maintain vigor and draw abundance
What is included in your Empowerment Potion Spell Kit – Sachets
- 15 Potion Sachets
- Reusable air-tight metal tin
Complete instructions for making an empowerment potion
Our Empowerment Potions Are Made with Your Health in Mind!
This potion is made with the finest quality herbal ingredients that are safe to consume:
Ingredients: Organic peppermint leaf, organic elder flower, organic raspberry leaf, organic ginger root, organic elderberry, organic yarrow flower, and organic hyssop herb.
Sachets are made with manila hemp fiber and are free of dyes, adhesive, glue, and dioxins
Compliant for all food standards, including organic
Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin
While the herbs in this tea are considered generally safe for most human consumption, it is wise to research anything that you ingest to make sure it is compatible with your body and any medications you may be taking.
Learn More About Healing Potions
Check out all of our potion spell kits here. Want to know more about working with potions? Check out this video from Madame Pamita’s Youtube Channel:
There are no reviews yet.