This Greek Persephone Coin Abundance Amulet is a replica of a Tetradrachm issued in ancient Syracuse (Sicily) circa 310-305 CE. The front of the coin depicts Persephone and has the inscription ΚΟΡΑΣ identifying her as Kore, ‘the Maiden’.
Persephone became the queen of the Underworld after her abduction by Hades, the god of the underworld. The myth of her annual sojourn into the underworld and her temporary return to the surface represents her embodiment of spring and the personification of vegetation. Persephone and her mother Demeter were the central figures of the Eleusinian Mysteries, which promised the initiated a happy afterlife. The origins of her cult are uncertain, but it was based on ancient agrarian cults of agricultural communities.
The goddess of victory, Nike, is depicted on the other side hammering a helmet to top of trophy of arms to demonstrate a battle won. Nike personified victory and success in any field including art, music, war, and athletics.
This coin can be added to your magic spells to bring more abundance, victory, success and prosperity.
- Carry it with you as a good luck charm to attract success and abundance.
- Place one in a mojo bag for increasing prosperity.
- Add to a charm or bone reading set to represent abundance in a reading.
- Place one or more around a Pyramid Spell Candle to bring increasing success.
- Carry it with you to honor the goddesses Persephone and Nike.
- Anoint with Abundant Prosperity oil and place on your altar to amplify your abundance.
Coin measures 1″ in diameter
There are no reviews yet.