These carefully polished bowls are made from natural ethically-sourced water buffalo horn – the same material that our ancient ancestors used for their tools and weapons. These bowls have an authentic warmth unmatched by any man-made materials.
Each bowl is unique and the patterns will vary with black, creamy white and clear striations. No two bowls are alike.
Use these bowls for offerings at your altar or to elegantly store your magical tools. The three sizes stack conveniently for storage
Water Buffalo Horn is made of keratin – the same material as hair and fingernails . It is completely natural and biodegradable.
Horn is a natural material and should be treated with care.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from extremes of temperature and humidity.
- Never soak or immerse the bowl in water.
- Occasionally nourish with a little almond, coconut or olive oil.
- Do not use sharp utensils such as knives as horn is easily scratched.
- Clean your horn bowl with a dry cloth or tissue.
- You may also wipe with a cloth dipped in warm soapy water, and then wipe clean with a wet soap-free cloth and then rub with a little almond, olive or coconut oil after cleaning to maintain its condition.
Small measures 2.75″ diameter and 1.5″ high
Medium measures 4.75″ diameter and 1.75″ high
Large measures 7″ diameter and 2″ high
There are no reviews yet.