Whether you are needing more empowerment in career, relationships or life, using I Shall Wear a Crown will declare your inherent worthiness.
The powerful spiritual blend of Frankincense and Myrrh with the warm overtone of Amber is the perfect combination for empowerment.
Available in packages of 7 large (2”) cones.
I Shall Wear a Crown incense got its name from the 1930s gospel song, “I Shall Wear a Crown” by Arizona Dranes and Choir.
Ways to Use this Incense:
- Burn this incense before doing any empowerment work.
- Carry your brazier through each room of your house or business and empower your space for respect and authority.
- Burn this incense as you pray for empowerment.
- Smudge yourself by waving the fragrant smoke over your body and praying for leadership skills.
- Light this incense and wave the tools of your trade through the fragrant smoke to bless, charge and empower them.
For more ideas on how to work with cone incense, please watch my Cone Incense Magic video below.