Jackballs are amazing tools for divination and manifestation. Order this spell kit and you’ll not only get everything you need to make a jackball, but you’ll be able to join me for a live Zoom hands-on workshop (or watch the recording after). I’ll teach you how to make a jackball and we’ll practice using it for manifesting our wishes!
I’ll also teach you how to use the jack ball with your February New Moon Psychic Skills Spell Kit!
The Full Moon is a powerful portal of magic and transformation. Each Full Moon throughout the year is in a different sign, so each Full Moon we have a potent timing for exceptional spell work. This is ancient magic meant to bring powerful and positive changes into your life.
No prior experience is required, however, a basic understanding of magical principles will be helpful. People of all spiritual paths are welcome.
Order the January Cancer Full Moon Psychic Skills Spell Kit and Workshop and you’ll get:
- A Spell Kit that includes
- Red thread
- Petition paper
- Psychic herb blend
- A needle
- Access to the Live Zoom Full Moon Workshop with Madame Pamita on January 16
- Recording of the Full Moon Workshop to watch later or to download and keep forever
- Lifetime access to the Full Moon and New Moon Spell Group – and online forum where you can share your spells with a supportive group of magical practitioners
Please bring these items to the workshop:
- Your jack ball spell kit
- A pen or pencil
With these gathered, you’ll have everything that you need to make a powerful jack ball.
- Orders for the Full Moon Spell Kit and Workshop open at 12 Noon December 27, 2021.
- Doors close at 12 Midnight January 2, 2021.
- Workshop is on January 16 at 6PM PT/7PM MT/8PM CT/9PM ET
- The Full Moon is on January 17 at 3:49pm PT/4:49pm MT/5:49pm CT/6:49pm ET
- The entire Full Moon Phase is Jan 14–20
Can’t make the class? No problem! All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop after it is complete.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email with directions and a link to register for the workshop. Please check your spam folder too, just in case. If you don’t get the email, please reach out to us at email@example.com.