Life Everlasting Flower, also known as Helichrysum or Life Everlasting Herb, is used to invoke ancestral spirits, promote physical healing and to increase intuitive and psychic powers. Its common name, Life Everlasting, indicates its strong connection to the spirit world.
Life Everlasting Flower Used in Spells:
- Add a pinch of Life Everlasting Flower, Jasmine and Frankincense to a red flannel bag to create a mojo bag for increasing your spirit connection.
- Sprinkle Life Everlasting Flowers on top of an Ancestor Spirit Beeswax Candle to add extra protection power.
- Mix Helichrysum with Wormwood and Camphor resin and burn on a charcoal for a powerful spirit work incense.
- Dress a White Tall White Taper in Spirit Guide Oil and oil and roll in Life Everlasting Herb to invoke positive spiritual energy in your physical healing.
- Sprinkle Life Everlasting into a spiritual bath along with a few drops of Spirit Guide oil and spend time meditating in the tub while waiting for a message from your guides. Listen to this free meditation for assistance with meeting your Spirit Guides!
Further Reading on This Herb
For in-depth information on how to use this and other herbs and roots magically, I recommend Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs, both of which can be found in our Books section.
Why is Life Everlasting Herb Used in Magic?
Master Root and other herbs have many magical uses! Have you ever wondered why they are used in magic? Check out this episode of the Magic and the Law of Attraction Podcast which explain’s why herbs are used in magic:
Find even more great info over on Madame Pamita’s Youtube channel!