Potions are drinkable herb infusions that you can make for yourself or serve to someone else. Love Me Potion is an authentic herbal blend that is used for removing the blocks to love and bringing in the romance that you desire. This loose-leaf herbal blend can be purchased as a set with a tea infuser for easy brewing.
How to use potions for love
- Drink it yourself to draw a sincere love toward you
- Serve it to someone else, with or without their knowledge, to make their feelings for you deepen
- Create a love ritual where you and your love drink Love Me potion together
- True Love potion can also be used as a sprinkle or spray to invite love into your home
- Simply add the unsweetened potion to a spray bottle and spray in the air around you (avoid light color cloth, wood or paint that may stain)
- The sachet or the potion infusion can also be added to bathwater to make a powerful Love Me bath.
- Dry loose leaf herbs may also be sprinkled around candle spells to draw a lover closer.
- Alternatively, you may add one teaspoon in an infuser to a bottle of wine or spirits and leave it to steep overnight to make an alcohol-based potion
This special herbal blend brews a rich scarlet red for extra love spell magic and has a refreshing citrus flavor. Add honey, sugar, or your favorite sweetener to add extra sweetness to your spell.
Hibiscus Flower is used in spells to invoke deeper passion
Rosehips are used in spells to bring sincere heart-felt feelings of love
Orange Peel is used for creating a desire for deeper commitment
Lemongrass is used to remove love jinxes or blockages
What is included in your Love Me Potion Spell Kit
Five servings of organic herbal potion
Reusable air-tight metal tin
Tea infuser (select the potion and infuser option)
Complete instructions for making a love potion
This potion is made with the finest quality herbal ingredients that are safe to consume:
Ingredients: Organic hibiscus, organic rosehips, organic orange peel, organic lemongrass, organic lemon peel, organic lemon oil.
Compliant for all food standards, including organic
Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin
While the herbs in this tea are considered generally safe for most human consumption, it is wise to research anything that you ingest to make sure it is compatible with your body and any medications you may be taking.