The Mortar and Pestle is famous in magical circles and is one of the primary tools or herbalists, alchemists, witches… and of course is the mode of transportation for the famous Slavic witch Baba Yaga.
Order this spell kit and you’ll not bless and consecrate a mortar and pestle that you can use for spellcasting, but you’ll be able to join me for a live Zoom hands-on workshop (or watch the recording after). I’ll teach you how to bless a mortar and pestle and work with it for for grinding herbs for potions, incense and more.
The Full Moon is a powerful portal of magic and transformation. Each Full Moon throughout the year is in a different sign, so each Full Moon we have a potent timing for exceptional spell work. This is ancient magic meant to bring powerful and positive changes into your life.
No prior experience is required, however, a basic understanding of magical principles will be helpful. People of all spiritual paths are welcome.
Order the November Scorpio Full Moon Mortar and Pestle Spell Kit and Workshop and you’ll get:
- A Spell Kit that includes
- Mortar and Pestle
- Herbs, roots and seeds for grinding
- Access to the Live Zoom Full Moon Workshop with Madame Pamita on November 26
- Recording of the Full Moon Workshop to watch later or to download and keep forever
- Lifetime access to the Full Moon and New Moon Spell Group – and online forum where you can share your spells with a supportive group of magical practitioners
Please bring these items to the workshop:
- Spell kit
With these gathered, you’ll have everything that you need to work with your amazing mortar and pestle.
- Orders for the Full Moon Spell Kit and Workshop open at 12 Noon November 7
- Doors close at 12 Midnight November 13
- Workshop is on November 26 at 6PM PT/7PM MT/8PM CT/9PM ET
- The Full Moon is on November 27 at 1:16am PT/2:16am MT/3:16am CT/4:16am ET
- The entire Full Moon Phase is November 24-30
Can’t make the class? No problem! All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop after it is complete.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email with directions and a link to register for the workshop. Please check your spam folder too, just in case. If you don’t get the email, please reach out to us at email@example.com.