Mirror, mirror on the wall…Do you know the magic of mirrors? If not (or even if you do), you won’t want to miss this magical spell kit and workshop.
Order this spell kit and you’ll not bless and consecrate a magical mirror that you can use for spellcasting, but you’ll be able to join me for a live Zoom hands-on workshop (or watch the recording after). I’ll teach you how to bless a mirror and work with it for manifestation, empowerment and divination.
The Full Moon is a powerful portal of magic and transformation. Each Full Moon throughout the year is in a different sign, so each Full Moon we have a potent timing for exceptional spell work. This is ancient magic meant to bring powerful and positive changes into your life.
No prior experience is required, however, a basic understanding of magical principles will be helpful. People of all spiritual paths are welcome.
Order the October Taurus Full Moon Magic Mirror Spell Kit and Workshop and you’ll get:
- A Spell Kit that includes
- Beautiful Magic Mirror
- Access to the Live Zoom Full Moon Workshop with Madame Pamita on October 27
- Recording of the Full Moon Workshop to watch later or to download and keep forever
- Lifetime access to the Full Moon and New Moon Spell Group – and online forum where you can share your spells with a supportive group of magical practitioners
Please bring these items to the workshop:
- Spell kit
With these gathered, you’ll have everything that you need to make your amazing magic mirror.
- Orders for the Full Moon Spell Kit and Workshop open at 12 Noon October 8
- Doors close at 12 Midnight October 14
- Workshop is on October 27 at 6PM PT/7PM MT/8PM CT/9PM ET
- The Full Moon is on October 28 at 1:24pm PT/2:24pm MT/3:24pm CT/4:24pm ET
- The entire Full Moon Phase is October 25-October 31
Can’t make the class? No problem! All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop after it is complete.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email with directions and a link to register for the workshop. Please check your spam folder too, just in case. If you don’t get the email, please reach out to us at email@example.com.