Pyrite is a powerful spiritual attractant for money and luck with gambling. The sparkle of this natural talisman mimics gold and can be used to attract personal prosperity, business prosperity or more winnings when playing games of chance.
Ways to Use Your Crystal Magically:
- To cleanse your gemstones and allow their pure energy to flow, place them in a bowl of sea salt water overnight, then rinse them with plain water.
- Charge your gems by placing them under the light of the full moon overnight.
- Add to a candle spell by sprinkling gem glitter or gem chips around the base of your candle.
- Use gem glitter in place of glitter in your candle spells to charge them with the power of the crystal.
- Make a crystal grid by placing several crystals in a pattern on an altar space.
- Add a pinch Pyrite Gem Glitter to a mojo bag to attract prosperity or gambling luck.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Pyrite Glitter in each corner of your place of business to attract paying customers.
- Sprinkle a pinch on a green beeswax candle to amplify its prosperity power.
- Add a pinch of Pyrite Glitter to any spiritual oil if you’d like to increase its powers of attracting luck or money.
- Pyrite contains sulphur and should only be used to make a Gem Elixir using the indirect method.
- Make a Gem Elixir or Crystal Water by placing a crystal in a jar in a bowl of water overnight. You may use this water to bless, cleanse or drink and impart the essence of the gemstone to whatever this water touches.
- Place your gemstones on your altar to empower the energy of your magical work.
- Carry gemstones in a small cloth bag in your purse or pocket to bring the energy of the gem with you wherever you go.
The .5 ounce bottle is 2″ tall
The 1 ounce bottle is 3″ tall