Incense matches light like a match and burn like incense.
Follow the handy directions inside each book:
Light the match, let it burn down a ¼ inch and then blow it out. Place it in an incense burner or ashtray and it becomes a stick of incense, as it slowly burns and wafts its fragrant smoke releasing its spicy or fruity fragrance.
If you love to burn incense for spells, these fun retro matches let you bring your magic with you wherever you may go.
Use as an easy air freshener or use for some serious spell work
- Bayberry – for money-drawing spells or building a thriving business
- Cinnamon – Heats up love or prosperity magic
- Coconut – Sweet protection and purification
- Frankincense – Offering for spirits and open psychic abilities
- French Vanilla – Sweetens love spells and brings harmony to the home
- Goddess of Egypt – Offering for goddesses or bringing power and respect
- Hollyberry – Protection from troublesome spirits and brings luck
- Jasmine – Spiritual love and prophetic dream work
- Musk – Sensual passion and lust
- Oriental Blossom – Sweetens and invites a new romance
- Patchouli – Passionate love and money drawing
- Potpourri – Blessings in all areas
- Rain – Cleansing and healing
- Sandalwood – Protection, wishes, and healing
- Spice – Heats up love and money spells
- Strawberry – Sweet and sensual new love
30 Fragrant matches in each matchbook