Call on your spirit guides or angels any time you would like their healing, protection or guidance. Whether you are reaching out to your guardian angels, archangels or high vibration spirit guides, Send Me an Angel sends them the message loud and clear.
This gentle blend of musk, jasmine, rose and lily also has a touch of wormwood essential oil to assist in opening your connection to positive and helpful spirits.
Available in packages of 7 large (2”) cones.
Send Me an Angel incense got its name from the 1930s blues song, “Lord, Send Me an Angel” by Blind Willie McTell.
Ways to Use this Incense:
- Burn this incense while reaching out for angelic contact.
- Carry your brazier through each room of your house to invite angelic energy into your home.
- Burn this incense as you pray for your angels to guide, heal or help you.
- Smudge yourself by waving the fragrant smoke over your body and asking for blessings.
- Light this incense and wave the tools of your trade through the fragrant smoke to bless, charge and empower them.
For more ideas on how to work with cone incense, please watch my Cone Incense Magic video below.