Green Goldstone connects with the Heart Chakra and is especially good for emotional healing. Goldstone is a good deflector of unwanted energies, and is highly regarded in the spirit realm as a protection mineral. It is also associated with prosperity and abundance due to the combination of its gorgeous green color and reflective shimmer. These are just a few of the Green Goldstone Metaphysical Properties.
Heart-shaped crystals are exceptionally powerful for bringing in love and harmony of all kinds. Use them for spiritual work to invite new romance, new friendships, new clients or colleagues. They can also be used to heal, harmonize or strengthen current relationships with lovers, friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers. Most importantly, they can be used to heal, empower and open up your own heart to self-love and divine love. Choose a gemstone that incorporates the special properties that you would like to bring to your work.
Ways to Use Your Green Goldstone Magically:
- To cleanse your gemstones and allow their pure energy to flow, place them in a bowl of sea salt water overnight, then rinse them with plain water.
- Charge your gems by placing them under the light of the full moon overnight.
- Bring in spiritual focus when doing spells by holding a crystal in one hand or one in each hand.
- Make a crystal grid by placing several crystals in a pattern on an altar space.
- Make a Gem Elixir or Crystal Water by placing a crystal in a jar in a bowl of water overnight. You may use this water to bless, cleanse or drink and impart the essence of the gemstone to whatever this water touches. Green Goldstone contains copper and should only be used to make a Gem Elixir using the indirect method.
- Place your gemstones on your altar to empower the energy of your magical work.
- Give a heart-shaped gemstone to someone with whom you’d like to strengthen or improve your relationship.
- Carry gemstones in a small cloth bag in your purse or pocket to bring the energy of the gem with you wherever you go.
Want to know more about gemstones and their meanings? Check out The Book of Candle Magic!