Light a cone of this incense before meeting with others to assure your own personal magnetism and good luck.
The warm and mysterious scent of Egyptian Sandalwood with its oriental woodsy appeal and slight musk notes along with the luck, love and prosperity-drawing properties of Patchouli essential oil will make you a magnet for good times coming your way.
Available in packages of 7 large (2”) cones.
Tip Out Tonight Incense got its name from the 1920s song Gonna Tip Out Tonight by Pink Anderson and Simmie Dooley – a great hokum tune which gives off rousing good times and carefree fun.
Ways to Use this Incense:
- Burn this incense when you want to bring in better luck and more prosperity being attracted to you.
- Carry your brazier through each room of your house to create an atmosphere of good times.
- Burn this incense as you pray for successes that will be enhanced by personal charm .
- Smudge yourself by waving the fragrant smoke over your body and praying before going out to find a new lover.
- Light this incense before doing spell work for love, luck or prosperity and let it burn while you dress and light your candles to elevate and empower your work.
- Feed and cleanse your mojo bag by gently waving it through the fragrant smoke.
For more ideas on how to work with cone incense, please watch my Cone Incense Magic video below.