Cut and Sifted Wintergreen is used in spells to protect and grant good fortune. Sprinkle in the home to remove hexes and curses. Use in healing spells to remove spiritual causes of illness. Burn Wintergreen to bring luck in games of chance.
Suggested magical uses for Cut and Sifted Wintergreen:
- Drink as a magic potion.
- Burn on a charcoal as an incense.
- Sprinkle around a room or property.
- Add to a bath for spiritual cleansing.
- Carry in a mojo bag along with other herbs and talismans.
- Sprinkle on or around a spell candle.
- Add to a spiritual oil.
(Wintergreen is generally safe to ingest in small quantities – it is common sense to research any herb before ingesting.)
Comes in an old-fashioned 5 dram or 10 dram corked bottle – beautiful to display in your witchy herb cabinet.
5 dram bottle measures 3″ x 1″
10 dram bottle measures 4″ x 1″