Return and Exchange Policy
The Parlour of Wonders is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your unused purchase within 30 days of the ship date WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. No questions asked! No restocking fees!
1. Email email@example.com with your order number. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, please save all packaging including mailing boxes and provide photos of the packaging and item(s). In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 7 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will attempt to cancel your order and provide confirmation within 72 business hours. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. For damaged items, we will refund product cost plus original shipping costs. For all other returns, we will refund product cost only upon receipt of the item(s).
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CDs that have been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your payment method.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
Parlour of Wonders
8859 Canoga Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91304
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
Below you can find the answers to most questions about shipping policies.
We handle your order personally, carefully selecting (and sometimes custom creating) your items and packing them with care. We ship out daily Monday through Friday (except for US holidays).
We are a small operation, so unlike the anonymity of large corporations like Amazon, we put your order together with personal attention and your needs in mind. This also means that we do not have the ability to ship products out in conveyor belt fashion like the big stores. As a general rule for shipments in the U.S., please allow two weeks from the time of your order for your product to arrive. For international shipments, please allow four weeks from the time of your order.
Many products can be shipped out the next business day after ordering. However, items such as spell kits, mojo bags, figural candles and dressed candles may take up to an additional week to prepare because we make them just for you, so please allow a little extra time.
In order for shipments to go out as quickly as possible, we cannot change or add to an order once it has been placed.
Orders can be cancelled only if they are not already being processed. If you would like to cancel an order, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will let you know the status of your order and whether it can be cancelled.
We ship all orders First Class Mail. After your package goes out, we email you a tracking number so you can know when your package will arrive. Generally, it will take 1-3 days after it leaves our shipping department to arrive (within the U.S.) but once in a while the US Postal system is slow, so please allow up to two weeks for your product to arrive (and you can see if there are any shipping delays by checking your tracking number). For shipments outside of the U.S., please allow up to four weeks.
All orders are shipped discreetly in plain brown boxes with simply “Parlour of Wonders” and our address in the return address.
All packages are shipped through United States Postal Service (USPS). All packages will have a tracking number which is emailed to you at shipment time, and you can follow your package any time by tracking it. Packages reported delivered by USPS are considered delivered by Parlour of Wonders and are the consumer’s responsibility at that point. Please check tracking so you know when to expect your package and make sure you have a safe and secure delivery address for us to ship to. If you still have questions about your shipment, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take care to package all items with extra cushioning so that your items arrive safely, but on a rare occasion the shipping journey is extra rough. If you have damaged items, please do ALL of the following, so that we can file a claim with the post office and get your replacement item to you as quickly as possible:
- Contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Save the original packaging and everything in the package until your claim is settled.
- Do not throw out damaged items, even after you photograph them.
- Please save and do not use up items that were not damaged.
- You may be asked to take the entire package to your local Post Office facility for inspection.
To receive a replacement, you must contact us within 7 days of your package arriving. We will not be able to file claims past 7 days.
For Orders Outside of the U.S.:
To insure your package, we must claim the actual retail price of the items. You may be responsible for any extra duty charges, taxes, or fees that your country charges for imported items. Please check with your local postal system about charges for imported goods take those extra charges into account when ordering.
After checking your tracking, if you still have questions about your shipment, you may email our shipping department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Pays for Customs Fees?
When a package ships internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
The buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
Unfortunately, we can’t predict which of these fees, if any, will be applied, and we can’t calculate or collect these fees or taxes.
The Parlour of Wonders isn’t responsible for any additional charges that may apply after a purchase is completed.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.