Since ancient Babylonian times, pentagrams and pentacles have been used as symbols of protection. For modern witches, the points of the star represent the elements of earth, air, water, fire, and spirit with a circle representing protection around it. It is often used in protective magic and when placing wards around home and property.
The pentacle, which is an emblem with a pentagram on it, is a symbol in the tarot as well and represents the element of earth and prosperity in the material world.
The pentacle is also a symbol of the Wiccan faith, and is used in ritual for banishing or invoking.
You can use your Beeswax Pentacle of Protection Spell Candle in spells for protection, healing, connecting to the five elements or as an expression of your beliefs.
Use this hand-poured beeswax candle in the color best suited for your spell:
- Red for protecting love
- Pink for protecting family or friends
- Black for banishing or ultra protection
- Green for protecting prosperity
- Blue for protecting health
- Purple for protecting power
- Yellow for protecting luck or success
- Orange for protecting opportunities
- Brown for legal protection or connecting to the earth
- White for protecting your blessings or cleansing and protecting
Ways to use this candle:
- Dress the candle with Powerful Protection oil and then sprinkle with Rue before lighting for your protection intentions.
- Add a Protection Candle Spell Booster Pack to add some additional energy of safety.
- Dress with Abundant Prosperity oil and sprinkle Chamomile around the candle for protective abundance magic.
- Dress with Native Spirit oil to honor and protect the land where you stand.
For more information on how to cast a spell with a candle, check out our free How to Do a Candle Spell: Candle How To Guide
And for detailed information on candle magic, check out The Book of Candle Magic.
Candle measures 4” tall
Burn time: 6 hours
100% pure beeswax
Cotton wick – lead-free
Lovingly witchcrafted at the Parlour of Wonders in Los Angeles, California