Arrowheads are used in magical spells for focus, direction, movement, and success. These replica arrowheads are made of gemstone and can be used on your altar, to make gem mandalas, carried with you in a mojo bag and more.
Ways to Use Your Gemstone Arrowhead Magically:
- To cleanse your gemstones and allow their pure energy to flow, place them in a bowl of sea salt water overnight, then rinse them with plain water.
- Charge your gems by placing them under the light of the full moon overnight.
- Bring in spiritual focus when doing spells by holding a crystal in one hand or one in each hand.
- Make a crystal grid by placing several crystals in a pattern on an altar space.
- Make a Gem Elixir or Crystal Water by placing a crystal in a jar in a bowl of water overnight. You may use this water to bless, cleanse or drink and impart the essence of the gemstone to whatever this water touches.
- Place your gemstones on your altar to empower the energy of your magical work.
- Give a heart-shaped gemstone to someone with whom you’d like to strengthen or improve your relationship.
- Carry gemstones in a small cloth bag in your purse or pocket to bring the energy of the gem with you wherever you go.