Symbols are powerful magic and can be incorporated into many different kinds of spellwork, even spells done on the fly. Learn the key power symbols and how to apply them effectively in your spiritual work. In this workshop, we’ll be focusing on
- 13 key power symbols to keep in your arsenal
- Creating completely customized sigils for spellwork
- Using the four elements to activate your sigils and symbols
- Crafting a personal symbol
- Ways that you can apply symbols in your practice
Subscribe to the Full Moon Workshops and Save!
The Full Moon Workshops for the year focus on the magic behind the magic. If you want to know how to raise energy, focus intention, and put some juice in your spells, the Full Moon Workshops for this year will be a game changer. The entire series is a masterclass in magic, so you’ll want to subscribe so you never miss a workshop.
The Full Moon is a powerful portal of magic and transformation and traditionally has been the time for magical communities to gather together for empowerment. We gather together over Zoom deepen our knowledge, celebrate these special lunar events and expand our magical powers.
No prior experience is required, however, a basic understanding of magical principles will be helpful. People of all spiritual paths are welcome.
Order the July Capricorn Full Moon Workshop – Visual Magic: The Secret Code of Sacred Symbols and you’ll get:
- Access to the Live Zoom Full Moon Workshop with Madame Pamita on July 20
- Recording of the Full Moon Workshop to watch later or to download and keep forever
- Lifetime access to the Full Moon and New Moon Spell Group – and online forum where you can share your spells with a supportive group of magical practitioners
- Workshop is on July 20 at 6PM PT/7PM MT/8PM CT/9PM ET
- The Full Moon is on July 21 at 3:17am PT/4:17am MT/5:17am CT/6:17am ET
Can’t make the class? No problem! All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop after it is complete.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email with directions and a link to register for the workshop. Please check your spam folder too, just in case. If you don’t get the email, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.