When you wish on a star, blow out the candles, or throw a penny in a fountain, you are creating an act of magic. Most wishes, however, are done thoughtlessly and without serious intent, so they will take a long time to come true if ever! Learn how to harness the magic of wishing to bring in powerful manifestations in playful and fun ways. In this workshop, we’ll be focusing on
- What is Magic?
- Releasing Negative Belief
- Playful Wishing
- Wishing Spells
- Wishing with the Moon
- Pulling in Your Wishes
- Magic Wishing Plants
- Wishing Tools
- Wishing with Spirits
- Amplifying Your Wishes
- Wishing Practice
Subscribe to the Full Moon Workshops and Save!
The Full Moon Workshops for the year focus on the magic behind the magic. If you want to know how to raise energy, focus intention, and put some juice in your spells, the Full Moon Workshops for this year will be a game changer. The entire series is a masterclass in magic, so you’ll want to subscribe so you never miss a workshop.
The Full Moon is a powerful portal of magic and transformation and traditionally has been the time for magical communities to gather together for empowerment. We gather together over Zoom deepen our knowledge, celebrate these special lunar events and expand our magical powers.
No prior experience is required, however, a basic understanding of magical principles will be helpful. People of all spiritual paths are welcome.
Order the January Leo Full Moon Workshop – Wishcraft: Mastering Manifestation and you’ll get:
- Access to the Live Zoom Full Moon Workshop with Madame Pamita on January 24
- Recording of the Full Moon Workshop to watch later or to download and keep forever
- Lifetime access to the Full Moon and New Moon Spell Group – and online forum where you can share your spells with a supportive group of magical practitioners
- Workshop is on January 24 at 6PM PT/7PM MT/8PM CT/9PM ET
- The Full Moon is on January 25 at 9:54am PT/10:54am MT/11:54am CT/12:54pm ET
Can’t make the class? No problem! All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop after it is complete.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email with directions and a link to register for the workshop. Please check your spam folder too, just in case. If you don’t get the email, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.