Words have power and when you know how to wield that power, nothing can stop your magic from manifesting. Learn how to craft incantations, empower your words and enhance your enchantments. In this workshop, we’ll be focusing on
- The ancient tradition of incantations
- Words of power
- Crafting custom enchantments
- Casting spells without accessories
- Written vs. spoken spells
Subscribe to the Full Moon Workshops and Save!
The Full Moon Workshops for the year focus on the magic behind the magic. If you want to know how to raise energy, focus intention, and put some juice in your spells, the Full Moon Workshops for this year will be a game changer. The entire series is a masterclass in magic, so you’ll want to subscribe so you never miss a workshop.
The Full Moon is a powerful portal of magic and transformation and traditionally has been the time for magical communities to gather together for empowerment. We gather together over Zoom deepen our knowledge, celebrate these special lunar events and expand our magical powers.
No prior experience is required, however, a basic understanding of magical principles will be helpful. People of all spiritual paths are welcome.
Order the February Virgo Full Moon Workshop – Magic Words: Incantations and Enchantments and you’ll get:
- Access to the Live Zoom Full Moon Workshop with Madame Pamita on February 23
- Recording of the Full Moon Workshop to watch later or to download and keep forever
- Lifetime access to the Full Moon and New Moon Spell Group – and online forum where you can share your spells with a supportive group of magical practitioners
- Workshop is on February 23 at 6PM PT/7PM MT/8PM CT/9PM ET (Please note: You MUST be subscribed to the Parlour of Wonders email list to get your Zoom link and recording. Go here if you need to subscribe.)
- The Full Moon is on February 24 at 4:30am PT/5:30am MT/6:30am CT/7:30am ET
Can’t make the class? No problem! All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop after it is complete.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email with directions and a link to register for the workshop. Please check your spam folder too, just in case. If you don’t get the email, please reach out to us at email@example.com.