If you’re noticing more spirit activity at this time of year, it’s no coincidence. Autumn was seen as the time when ancestors, spirits, deities and fae folk made their world more accessible to us in the middle world. In this workshop, we’ll be focusing on
- Meeting the hidden folk
- Working with ancestors for blessings and protection
- Identifying your special deities
- Special methods for communicating with spirits
- Learning from your spirit guides
Subscribe to the Full Moon Workshops and Save!
The Full Moon Workshops for the year focus on the magic behind the magic. If you want to know how to raise energy, focus intention, and put some juice in your spells, the Full Moon Workshops for this year will be a game changer. The entire series is a masterclass in magic, so you’ll want to subscribe so you never miss a workshop.
The Full Moon is a powerful portal of magic and transformation and traditionally has been the time for magical communities to gather together for empowerment. We gather together over Zoom deepen our knowledge, celebrate these special lunar events and expand our magical powers.
No prior experience is required, however, a basic understanding of magical principles will be helpful. People of all spiritual paths are welcome.
Order the October Aries Full Moon Workshop – Spirit Magic: Deities, Ancestors, Fae Folk and Spirits and you’ll get:
- Access to the Live Zoom Full Moon Workshop with Madame Pamita on October 16
- Recording of the Full Moon Workshop to watch later or to download and keep forever
- Lifetime access to the Full Moon and New Moon Spell Group – and online forum where you can share your spells with a supportive group of magical practitioners
- Workshop is on October 16 at 6PM PT/7PM MT/8PM CT/9PM ET
- The Full Moon is on October 17 at 4:26am PT/5:26am MT/6:26am CT/7:26am ET
Can’t make the class? No problem! All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop after it is complete.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an email with directions and a link to register for the workshop. Please check your spam folder too, just in case. If you don’t get the email, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.